.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

the simple indian life (tues)

Help me out here.

Elizabeth Hurley is staying in the same hotel as I am.

Apparently, she's getting married in India.

I'm just dying to meet her.

She's simply gorgeous. And I love that accent.

Every time I'm taking the lift, I'm just hoping that the door will open to have her standing in front of me.

So I'm thinking: What do you say to the most beautiful woman in the world?

I don't want to say like How are you or How's your day. You don't say that to beautiful women right?

If I tell her she's beautiful, it's just gonna come out cheesy man. It never worked for me in the past.

You know what, if you don't come out something for me, I think the best option is to speak Cantonese when I see her.

She won't know a word I'm saying. She'll just think that I'm exotic, cute and funny. She'll probably just greet me a bit but that won't work cos she thinks I don't understand English.

So, just to overcome that language barrier, she'll probably reach out and kiss me.

And maybe give me her room number.

A man can dream.

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2004 09:46:00 PM, Blogger charlieboy said...

wah lau, Sir, you cracked me up big time. Thanks.

Great pictures of India too. See if you can get some paparazzi shots of hurley's wedding. And what camera you using?

charles

 
At 11/07/2004 07:35:00 PM, Blogger isaiah_sg said...

Hi Charles,

Methink you making fun of my exotic looks.

But I forgive you.

The pics are only ok. But it's a good camera - Canon A70. I only wish the shooter was better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home