.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Wildest Dream

My wildest dream?

Sizzling, passionate sex all night long, with a woman, preferably.

Ok, maybe something more socially acceptable...

I would like to spend the rest of my life surrounded by young animals - taking care of them, feeding, training them so that they can be released into the wild. Of course, my heart will be broken many times.

I can have another dream since this is my blog. I want to run a small cozy restaurant called JB's (after my dad) that will serve great, inexpensive food. It's a place to be yourself, to be among friends and great Western food with a Hainanese touch. Not a family restaurant, at least not with kids making terrible noises. There will be a bar and management will discourage you from drinking too much.

3 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Sabby said...

was shocked when I read your initial few para... =)

Hope your dream (of opening the restaurant) comes true...

 
At 7/17/2005 02:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may all yr dreams come true.. preferably fufill it with yr better half ;) meow

 
At 7/18/2005 12:34:00 AM, Blogger charlieboy said...

"sizzling sex all night long..."
haha... don't we all. I'd be a frequent to that bar/restaurant when it gets up. There should be a NO KIDS ALLOWED sign out front...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home