.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Day 17

Milou is doing well. He eats greedily, sleeps a lot, likes to chew anything in sight, pees everywhere. All you can ask for in a puppy.

But he does have some major separation anxiety issues. At night, even if I leave the room to look for my designated spot to relieve myself, he barks crazily. Since then, I have learnt that by shaking a empty can with some coins in it, he barks less.

I have taught him to sit. But he associates S-I-T with a treat all the time and looks really disappointed when his only reward is G-O-O-D B-O-Y.

I heard from Mrs. Hunk that Hunk likes to mimic the way I say G-O-O-D B-O-Y. Maybe I should consider giving him a back rub to hear that for myself.

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Hunk: hmmm..it takes more than a back run to hear hunk say that, i assure you!!

Hunk: Good boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home