.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

the simple shanghai life (tues)

Come to Papa is banned in China.

Like cnn.com and news.bbc.co.uk

Nor can I post this blog the usual way. Thankfully, I have the option to email this entry and hopefully, this gets published.

Ok, it's not just my blog as I can't seem to access any blogs at blogspot.com

I'm staying at a second rate hotel that is far away from civilization. The people at front desk don't speak much English. (What's adaptor in Mandarin?) The television channels are all in Mandarin, and strangely enough, we have BBC but that has running Japanese commentary. The aircon is not cold but the weather outside is great.

Boy, I can't wait for more surprises tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home