.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Collecting Dreams

I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm collecting dreams but I don't know how to do it. I collected erasers, comics, toys, match boxes, women but dreams is totally new.

I'm also getting a dog but that's not collecting since there is not going to be a collection unless it's a she and she breeds big time.

I was thinking of collecting it in a book by getting people to write in it. But some people want their dreams to be private things and this book is going to get read.

Some have been emailing me but it just feels weird and doesn't look like a collection.

Why do I collect dreams?

Let me tell you when I'm done cos its something I've got to figure out.

Life is stranger by the minute.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 12:38:00 AM, Blogger charlieboy said...

I keep a dream book with pictures and words in it. It' private and only my mentors get to read it. Cos these pearls only make sense to those who have an interest in building your dream...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home