.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Style

I am not a stylish man.

No.

I had my haircut yesterday. The most stylish thing I did at the barber was to greet an old man who came in with an "As sala'amu alaikum".

Ok, the old man had the Islamic greeting, i just said hi.

As for the barber, I greeted him with my usual "i want it short. Natural" routine.

And he gave me slopes.

Last week, I ordered 3 T-shirts from Threadless.com, hoping this will make me stylish.

How stylish can you get with T-shirts - without spending a bomb on cotton?

I like to think I will be more stylish if I live in a temperate country since I can't bear to dress up with my abnormal sweating condition.

But one can dream - women, fame, fortune and normal perspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home