.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, November 18, 2004

the simple shanghai life (thurs)

My bladder is incredible.

I must have peed about 200 times on Wednesday. The weather here in Shanghai is about 16 -10 degree celsius. And although I loved it, my bladder didn't.

At first.

But on Thursday, everything was back to normal. It adjusted to the weather and I was peeing normally (tall, proud and occasionally).

Damm straight.

I love cold weather. I was here in July where it was the hottest time of the year and I never did enjoy it then.

It's incredible what agreeable weather can do to a city.

Not to mention the people.

In my opinion, the jacket is the most wonderful clothing accesory in the world. It never made much sense to wear a jacket in humid Singapore. But here, at this time of the year, you see people in jackets, coats, windbreakers and all sorts of cool-looking drapery.

Everyone looks so cool here.

I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home