.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, November 22, 2004

Suzhou Pics


I can sit and talk the whole day here


Wangshi Yuan 1


Wangshi Yuan 2


Shizi Lin 1


Shizi Lin 2


Shizi Lin 3


Shizi Lin 4


Shizi Lin 5


Zhuozheng 1


Zhuozheng 2


Zhuozheng 3


Huqiu Shan 1


Boat ride at night 1


Boat ride at night 2

2 Comments:

At 11/25/2004 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi isaiah

So envy of you to be able to work and travel to many places. After looking at your picture, I thought came to my mind. When I see the photo from China, they look so chinese. When I see the photo from Australia and New Zealand, they look english. Is it the culture of the people that affect their environment or the environment that they have to adapt too.

Ever since you wrote about live a little, til this days I am still pondering about it. So any progress on your side. How is living for you these days.

 
At 11/28/2004 04:40:00 PM, Blogger isaiah_sg said...

Thanks for your comments. I am still learning to live a little, which is why I have been spending less time on the blog.

No excuse really, i'm sure we can live and blog at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home