.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday, December 31, 2004

Gaijin Ghost

Allow me the pleasure of introducing you to a fellow Gaijin, whom I met in my Tokyo travels. Read about our misadventures here and here. His blog is a detailed account of his travels so don't miss it. It helps that he's cool, a Captain Beefheart fan and a former Apple hired gun. And I'll have to tell you this before he kills me, that he's from "The Biggest Little City in the World".

Gentlemen, place your bets!

For those of you who requested for photos, pls visit http://photos.yahoo.com/isaiah_sg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home