.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, January 17, 2005

What are your plans?

Yesterday, an old friend of mine asked me over dinner,

"What are your plans?"

It was asked, directly, sincerely and it came from nowhere.

A fair question, no doubt, but it had me stumped.

Honestly, I have no idea. I know my short term plans most definitely. But I have no idea where I will be in 4-5 years time. Or what I want to do with my life.

Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 06:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be Happy with what u are doing :)
or
Devote yr life to god. :)

Hope not too lame.. my suggestions.. hehehe.

Meow

 
At 1/18/2005 09:26:00 AM, Blogger isaiah_sg said...

Spoken like a wise cat!

 
At 1/26/2005 08:20:00 AM, Blogger charlieboy said...

come with me to hollywood and kick some butt... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home