.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, March 07, 2005

the simple american life - monday

I was in front of the train station, in front of Blockbuster, waiting for a cab to my hotel.

This is in the suburbs, by the way.

A lady, of Japanese descent, was dragging along her luggage. She asked me, without stopping,

"Hey honey, you have change for a $100?"

I managed a "No". Weakly.

"Ok. Fuck off."

Welcome to America.

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2005 06:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh...
mebbe u shld have said same to you. cat

 
At 3/11/2005 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can't say the same... He's a Christian... Am supposed to be nice and holy... hahahaha...

Btw, are you getting me anything from US?

 
At 3/11/2005 04:15:00 PM, Blogger isaiah_sg said...

That's true, Sabby. But I can always kick your ass first and ask for forgiveness later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home