.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Before Madness Begins

I thought I write before the madness begins.

I'm getting my puppy tomorrow and as Tony Robbins likes to say - Life will never be the same again.......

It's a King Charles Cavalier, a breed I love since watching a Animal Planet program. I'm calling him Milou, after Snowy, Tintin's companion and fellow adventurer.

I sent a sms to some of my friends telling them to congratulate me as I found someone special. Of course, they assumed it was a woman. Sorry to disappoint you guys...

Milou looks really sad taking photos, just like me. But he is an active healthy puppy and I'm so looking forward to bring him home.

Home now is cleaner, more spacious and really clean. I was looking carefully for cleaning agents and equipment today. Interesting development.

My mom is away and she has no clue about my latest companion. Can't wait to see her face on Friday.

Yes, photots for you all... here on cometopapa....

3 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 10:10:00 PM, Blogger charlieboy said...

Congratulations, mate! I'm so looking forward to meeting ... er, is it a him or her? Anyhow, I'm sure Milou will be a great companion... =)

 
At 7/21/2005 06:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me when you get a woman. Glad that you have finally found your companion, but I was thinking of saving my well-wishes till when you really find a woman.

S Tan

 
At 7/21/2005 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa.. u fooled me... i was really happy for u.. hmm.. would love to see the puppy though :)cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home