.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, January 16, 2006

Fortune Teller

Bravo Milou!

My mother was taking a nap with Milou on her lap in the living room couch.

The front door was open but the gate locked.

A fortune teller at the door woke up my mom. He was asking to tell my mother's fortune when Milou sprang towards him.

That god-fearing and apparently dog-fearing fortune teller retreated immediately without even finishing his sentence.

Bet that charlatan didn't see it coming.

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Iceman said...

Sir.

I am back.

Can I link you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home