.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Going to China

I'm leaving for China tomorrow. Back on March the 2nd. And then I leave for Phuket on the 4th.

For work mostly and hopefully a bit of pleasure.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the trip. But I'll get to see Guangzhou (a day), Beijing (5 days) and Tsingtao (2 days). It's also good to get out of the heat.

I might miss some of Liverpool's games, especially the Champs League match against Benfica. I'm still enjoying yesterday's win against the Mancs.

I'm so proud of my mother. She saw the Wigan-Spurs match just now and ask me whether Danny Murphy was the same guy who played for Liverpool. She mentioned the exodus from the team, saying many people have including the "black guy" (Heskey). Amazing! Next, I just have to teach her to hate the scums.

I have a strange feeling that things are going to change after my trip to China. I hope it's a good change.

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 02:54:00 PM, Blogger Iceman said...

So that's what you were doing, eh? Watching soccer ... well, come back in one piece in any case. The present's getting a bit impatient y'know.

 
At 2/23/2006 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude... missed ur birthday... hope it was good yea :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home