.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, March 17, 2005

the sinful life

I am not proud of myself. But the damage has been done and I can only comfort myself with my impeccable taste.

Here's a list of items I bought from the capitalistic capital of the world:

2nd Hand DVDs

Napolean Dynamite
Mayor of the Sunset Strip
The Saddest Music in the World
The Life of David Gale
Taking Sides
Swimming Pool
Demonlover (Director's Cut)
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

CDs

Miles Davis - In a Silent Way
Miles Davis - A Tribute to Jack Johnson
Miles Davis - At Newport 1958
Miles Davis Quintet - Miles Smiles
Stan Getz - Captain Marvel
Various Artists - The Sound of Jazz
Al Dimeola/John McLaughlin/Paco de Lucia - Friday Night in San Francisco
Mike Bloomfield/Al Kooper/Steve Stills - Super Session

CD-Rom

40 Years of the Amazing Spider-Man (11 CD-ROM Collection)

Books

The Essential Neruda : Selected Poems
The Hero with a Thousand Faces
The Road to Ruin

Toys

Exclusive Simpsons Flashback Playset with Figures
Kingdom Come Series III Figure: Armored Wonder Woman

I had to break open Wonder Woman cos there wasn't enough room in the luggage.

She can tie me up anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home