.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

INTJ (Part 2)

"As children, INTJs are often inwardly focused on their thoughts of the way the world is or ought to be; they enjoy day dreaming. They can be quite stubborn when information relayed to them by authorities, such as parents and teachers, contradicts what they believe. They are sure of their own belief system. INTJs are compelled to establish their own rules, boundaries, standards, and style. "

I enjoy day dreaming as an adult so there you go. Seriously, I used to day dream a lot more when I was younger. I used to be more rebellious of authority figures. But I am more submissive now thanks to my Christian values. Of course, I can do better.

"INTJs tend to find ways of acquiring knowledge. They gravitate toward libraries, public lectures, courses, and other learners and teachers - sources that offer them information and direction."

Bingo. Why do you think I hang out so often in Borders, libraries and museums?

"Some occupations seem to be especially attractive to INTJs: computer systems analyst, electrical engineer, judge, lawyer, photographer, psychologist, research department manager, researcher, scientist, university instructor, and other occupations in which long-range vision is essential."

Oops. None of the above. Maybe I need to do some career planning here. I do like research and enjoy teaching.

"Wishing to control nature, the INTJ "scientist" probably has more difficulty than all other types in making up his or her mind in mate selection."

Oh dear.

"The INTJ "scientist" is also attracted to the ENFP "journalist," probably because of the enthusiastic, effervescent, and apparently spontaneous enjoyment and wonderment this type exudes-the very antitheses of the careful, thoughtful exactitude of the INTJ."

Anyone knows a ENFP "journalist", call me.

Now is a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home