.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Day 3

As I'm blogging, Milou is sitting under my feet, in the living room where he's still getting used to.

Last night was the only night I had some decent sleep. The previous 2 nights were hell. He was kept in its crate and would bark every now and then. If that would happen in the day, I would ignore him. But since it was night, I didn't want my neighbors to burn my place down. So I had to play with him, let him out and get him back again.

On Saturday, I let him out of the crate and he slept at the foot of my bed. Lovely. But every now and then, he would try to get my attention without barking. I would put my hand on the floor and Miloh would put his head over my hand, snuggle close and rest there. Uncomfortable but nice nevertheless.

I was thankful for the Tank and the International TV Producer coming over. We cleaned up Miloh with the $12.50 Korean Aroma Dedorant (already smelling despite his last bath 2 days ago), gotten some multi-purpose wipes ($1.95 for 10 at Watsons, "cloth-like yet Tissue-like") taped securely to the floor (Milou likes to eat newspapers) and used the $13.50 P.B. Gone urine odor eliminator on the spots that Milou had favored for his pee.

A lot of work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home