.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It begins today

I really didn't expect Milou to be soooooooo active...

I think he's adjusting brilliantly. He didn't pee when he was in his $75 super-comfy bag when I carried him home, although he tried getting out several times. Once home, he started running about.. sniffing, slipping on the smooth floor and scratching my furniture (already? gasp!)

Since then, he pee twice on the floor. I had to grab hold of him and put him back in its $86.10 playpen. He has been having fun with some of it toys, especially its $8.40 mini tuggems.

I'm still giving Milou the Hills diet the pet shop has been feeding. Tomorrow I will slowly incorporate the Innova puppy food that is organic and costs an arm and a leg. Actually, 1 kg -$11.56. But reading about the processed, non-human grade meat inside the majority of pet foods, I'm scared shit.

Now I'm broke shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home