.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, August 29, 2005

two items sold at Blush!

Name ANY two items sold at Blush!

I'm taking part in a Discovery Channel contest.

I'm into contests nowadays.

I'm into winning all my life.

I'm disappointed most times.

Anyhow, I was embarrassed to put in bra and panties. They might appreciate something more technical.

So I Googled "Blush Singapore".

The first hit I got was:

Welcome to Jurong Birdpark, Singapore Bridal Fair - A Touch of Blush -The first time u kissed, your cheeks failed to... Visit Singapore Zoo website ยท Visit Singapore's Night Safari website ...www.birdpark.com.sg/Main/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Somehow, it seems related but I'm not sure how.

So, Blush does not have a web presence.

I put in sleepwear and panties instead.

And blushed like hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home