.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday, August 26, 2005

200th post

As I understand from Blogger, this is my 200th post.

For this special occasion, I will encourage myself to write simply.

And to write well.

I am not there yet. But I will get there if I work hard and think straight.

As a gift to you, I like to introduce the BBC News style guide. It is full of good advice and juicy details (e.g. the difference between an embassy and a High Commission).

I thank you for reading and your interest in my life.

Milou sends his greetings.

2 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 02:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Write more! - meow

 
At 8/28/2005 01:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? That much? Wait ta go bro.. hehee... Michael K's a gardener? I'm a prisoner......

S Tan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home