.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Games

Eye of the Milou.

From a distance, he eyes his toy and without warning, pounces at it. Like a tiger would its prey.

I hope he doesn't think he's a cat.

Anyway, I think he enjoys it and really deep down inside, he's an animal.

At least, I'm glad he's playing with himself and having fun, apart from sleeping, shitting and eating.

2 Sundays ago, I played badminton after a long absence from the game and it felt really really good.

Last Sunday, I was over at the Settler's Cafe playing Giza and Pit. It was my 2nd time there but first time playing board games.

Settler's is a "board game lifestyle cafe". You pay a package fee ($30 for 4 persons for 2 hours). This includes 4 drinks, snacks and a choice from over 200 games.

Giza was fun although some of my friends were less enthusiastic. Pit was overwhelmingly enjoyed by everyone. I won the first round and it was awesome hitting people with The Hammer.

It's a sure sign that I need more fun in my life, which is most definitely lacking. I will have to learn from Milou who is really enthusiastic about playing and having fun.

But I'm definitely bored and frustrated. Perhaps its sexual. Like another single friend, who told me recently in a more subtle way - she's burning with passion.

Really, deep down inside, we're all animals.

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 08:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO WHO? WHO IS BURNING WITH PASSION? I WANT!!!!

GOAT MAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home