.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lunch Time

Every lunch time, I see the cleaning ladies congregate to have lunch.

I recognize 2 two of them although they change into their civis for lunch.

I keep wondering why they have to do that. For hygience purposes? Or is their pride responsible?

Anyway, I'm proud that like them, I eat at the cheapest food stall in the Suntec area. It's the food court next to the Rock Auditorium. A plate of chap chye rice costs $2.80 and so far that's the cheapest decent meal I know.

They don't call it economic rice for nothing.

Since having Milou, I've been eating there.

On bad days, it's $2.50 for 3 vegetable dishes and no meat.

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 04:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least a decent meal! I want cheap food too so tat I got more money for other things! Haaa....
meow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home