.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bloody disappointing

I took part in the 100 word epic challenge.

Winners were just announced and I'm most disappointed.

Not that I didn't win. Mine was pretentious and weak but really the winning entries were terrible too.

At least, I read better entries. And they didn't win. Nor were they popular.

I hate this American-Idol style of voting. The undeserving always win.

Ok, maybe not Taufik.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 03:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea yea you can say that again. Conspiracy one they all. ~!@#$%^&*":?`

S Tan

 
At 8/18/2005 04:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy world! But then, if there's one who appreciate ur work, that's enough rite? hehehe. Meow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home