.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, September 05, 2005

a mystery

Consider this quote, from George Orwell:

"All writers are vain, selfish, and lazy, and at the very bottom of their motives there lies a mystery."

I dare not call myself a writer, but let me claim all her qualities.

There is something most mysterious going on with me.

As it is mysterious, I do not have a clue to my predicament.

If I can call this a predicament.

What I know is I'm finding myself more and more in agreement with Absurdism.

I'm pushing, dancing, puffing and soon I will break into pieces.

And so will you.

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 08:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea. That's what it is, isn't it?

This is stupid, this is stupid... ha ha ha...

S Tan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home