.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Broken Flowers

There are 2 things I want to do after watching Broken Flowers.

1) Get a Fred Perry track jacket.

2) Drop in on an old friend, who is somewhere in Hong Kong, whom I once silently loved.

I have a budget so I have choose between these options and so let me analyze soberly the steps needed.

To get the jacket, I need to do 6 things.

1-1) Set aside $170

1-2) Choose a color

1-3) Order online

1-4) Set up a vpost account as they don't ship internationally

1-5) Pay vpost

1-6) Wait for delivery

To visit my old friend, I need to do 1 thing.

2-1) Ask myself why the fuck years ago did I not open my mouth, look into her eyes and tell her to come to papa.


I'm going to go with the jacket.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 05:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir

Do I know her?

Is the person I am thinking of who you are thinking of?

It must have been a good watch, considering the fact that you are willing to go to such lengths after the show.

S Tan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home