.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Mango

I was at the basement of Raffles City today when my friend asked me where MNG (Mango) was in the building.

Unbelievable.

I thought all Singaporean women had this homing device which automatically locks in to the nearest Mango store.

What's with our women and Mango anyway? It seems to me all my normal-sized lady friends shop there. The petite and younger ones go to Mangosteen. The bigger ones go to Spotlight.

The curtains there are damm versatile.

I thought women were very particular about being in the same room as someone wearing the same clothes. So why do they all shop at Mango?

Walk into any design or post-production house and you will see some toys on display. For my new studio, I'm so not going to do it, although I have so many loose toys.

I'm thinking of a nice fruit basket in the studio, so all my visitors can help themselves to some tasty fruits.

No MNGs though.

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2005 11:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Chokes* Perhaps u shld meet more friends who dun shop there.. hahaah..and i believe they are plentiful out there who shop at Giordano, Bossini, Baleno.. *evil grins* Meow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home