.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ass like that

Today, Miss Fat Ass came to sit next to me and nearly crushed my flesh, bone and marrow.

She made the wrong part of me go, in the words of The White Poet, doing doing doing.

She was hard but I was so so off, that you have no idea.

Fat people should be aware of their fat asses. I am so I'm really conscious who I sit next to in buses. I typically shy away from fat asses and really big people (who aren't fat, they are just big). But I do deliberately sit my fat ass down beside selfish people who occupies 2 seats with their puny asses and bags and don't like to move into the inner seat despite crowded buses. Like thin attractive people, I use my body to my advantage.

I know I'm cheap.

Anyway, we were at the back row. The most astonishing thing was when the guy next to her got off, she didn't give an inch and our asses were stuck till she got down at Lucky Plaza.

Lucky me.

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.
yea, lucky u indeed..
gd luck with that ass k...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home