.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, September 12, 2005

Milou's girlfriend

Milou has a new girlfriend.

She cost $7.90 from Watson's.

While stocks last.

As we speak, he's banging her.

I came home, the first day they met, and my mom told me this:

His thing came out.

What thing?

His thing. When he's on top of her.

I didn't fully understand this till one day while he was licking me. To my horror, I saw a extended red shaft.

It ain't pretty.

Milou's only 5 months old. Guess that means he's reached puberty.

At least one of my mom's boys is getting some action.

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 11:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, so young and so active. I think your mum hope the older boy would be more active.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home