.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Milou the happy dog

Milou pulled off a Houdini yesterday. He found a way to slip off his choker and merrily went about tearing my house apart.

I came home to find a very messed up pee tray and mothballs in the shoe cabinet missing.

You don't have to be a CSI to figure out the dog ate them. Since then, Milou has been excreting great balls of shit instead of the usual tubular turds.

Other than that, he looks fine.

Lately, Milou has taken to licking big time. He licks everything - furniture, crate, people, penises (his and mine when he's on my lap).

Of course, I stop him, you clowns.

I find it disgusting when he licks me cos his thing comes out. It's very strange.

But come to think of it, if I were to start licking a girl, my thing would react.

Of course, this means Milou is gay.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs have needs? hahaha. cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home