.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stanford Institute of Design

I've been extremely keen on design thinking recently.

The Stanford Institute of Design or d.school seems like a great place to study design thinking. I see it mentioned many times while researching on the Internet.

Go see the napkin manifesto found on the bottom of the main page.

I found a reading list here. Someone added Gerald Zaltman's How Customers Think which I enjoyed tremendously.

Next on my list is Daniel Pink's A Whole New Mind. Check out a podcast with him here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home