.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Time all-time 100 Novels

Time magazine released their list of the best 100 novels.

Out of the 100, I have read only 7.

Was surprised to see Watchmen on the list, the only graphic novel to do so.

Saw the Absolute version which cost like $120 at Kinokuniya last weekend.

I find another list, with a more international flavor, more authoritative:

The Top 100 books of all time

Out of that 100, I have 6.

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 11:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lousy list. No Murakami. Ha ha ha

Free to meet later? Owe money pay money. Hang pig head liao. I mean me.

Hallo. What word verification crap is this?

STan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home