.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, January 31, 2005

At the Urinal

We have a really small toilet here where I work.

I really hate it when I find someone I know at the urinal when I enter. If it's someone I know rather well, that's fine. But if it's just a casual acquaintance, that's when all the trouble begins.

You see, this person will then have his back faced towards me. I will then have a choice to greet him or I can saunter quietly to the next urinal, not far from him, without saying a word.

I just feel damm awkward greeting a faint acquaintance when he's clinging on to his intimate member. I don't know but it's just weird. If I don't greet him, then it's rude. And some of these casual acquaintances are people I can't offend.

What a dilemma.

Nowadays, I just try to open the door gently and sneak in quietly to the cubicles.

Where I pee unashamedly, privately and blissfully.

Simple pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home