.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the simple life

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday, January 28, 2005

In 22 days, I turn 31 and I feel like 0

It's already the end of the first month.

Just like that.

In 22 days, I turn 31 and I feel like 0.

My award-winning film hasn't been written, my fabulous body hasn't been built and my finances are nowhere.

And here am I writing my blog. Before that I was having a packet of nuts from Carrefour. And before that I was having yong tau foo.

In between that my mind floats, the clock ticks and my body ages.

I seem to be waiting. Waiting for what, I don't know.

I still haven't found what I'm looking for. But what the heck am I looking for?

The film? The body? The money? And if I found those, does it end?

Does it?

In 22 days, I turn 31. It never ends.

But I have not begun.

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2005 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that's what about sums up for my life too.

Mr Tan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home